You might be hustling to look after your health while managing the responsibilities you have especially after the outbreak of the pandemic. But have you ever wondered that the raising levels of stress are also contributing to the deterioration of your health? It can also lower your energy levels. This results from the toxins that your body produces in response to stress. Thus, your body requires a companion to efficiently remove these toxins and raise your energy levels throughout the day. Hence, Synershield Z has specially designed a supplement to take care of your health providing you with different types of antioxidants and micronutrients! Let’s know how it works…
What does Synershield Z contain?
Synershield Z consists of 3 powerful antioxidants i.e., Curcumin, Coenzyme Q10, and Vitamin C along with 2 essential micronutrients i.e., Zinc and Vitamin D3. The antioxidants present in one tablet adds up to 3600 ORAC units that help you meet the daily antioxidant requirements (ORAC: 3000-5000 units) for optimum health. Further, a single tablet is also capable to supplement you with 100% RDA of Zinc, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin C.
Health benefits of Synershield Z
Synershield Z is a perfect blend of the five components mentioned above. They work together to provide you with significant health benefits and boost your energy levels. Some of these benefits are listed here:
1. Improves muscle and bone health:
Coenzyme Q10 along with Vitamin C and other micronutrients might help you remove toxins from your muscles and enhancing their energy production. It may also reduce muscle fatigue and pain, especially among active runners, gym-goers, and athletes. Thus, the combination can help you boost your exercise performance. Further, curcumin might aid in reducing the intensity of muscle pain through its anti-inflammatory actions. And Vitamin D3 in Synershield-Z might also work for enhancing muscle and bones health.
2. Reduces fatigue:
Our body experiences fatigue as a result of the stress we go through each day. The fatigue levels increase especially after viral infections like COVID-19. Research suggests that a daily dose of vitamin C can reduce the levels of this fatigue and help your body produce more energy to support the healing process. Similarly, zinc and vitamin D3 might also play a significant role in raising your energy levels pertaining to their anti-inflammatory effects.
3. Prevention from chronic diseases:
Coenzyme Q10 can contribute to protect our cells from damage due to external factors and reduce the risk of cancer development in the body. Consuming Coenzyme Q10 might also help you lower the bad cholesterol levels which in turn results in improved heart health.
Curcumin in Synershield-Z might also help you prevent diseases like CVDs, diabetes as well as cancer by supporting the anti-inflammatory functions in our body.
4. Strengthening of lungs:
The air we breathe in directly goes to the lungs. Hence, they are more susceptible to oxidative damage as compared to other organs in our bodies. It is essential to remove the toxins and repair the damage constantly for better respiratory health. Coenzyme Q10, curcumin, and vitamin C are potential antioxidants that might help your body perform these functions and improve your respiratory health.
5. Prevention of damage due to nutritional deficiencies:
Nutritional deficiencies have been raising around the world. Research shows that vitamin D3 deficiency is associated with deteriorating respiratory health, muscle functioning, bone health, and mental health, Similarly, zinc deficiency is also linked to poor respiratory health and the immune system. Synershield Z contains these nutrients in amounts that can help you overcome these deficiencies and prevent the health conditions that might result from nutritional deficiencies.
Thus, Synershield Z can be your companion if you are looking for better health and higher energy levels.
Information Retained from:
- Vollbracht, C., & Kraft, K. (2021). Feasibility of Vitamin C in the Treatment of Post Viral Fatigue with Focus on Long COVID, Based on a Systematic Review of IV Vitamin C on Fatigue. Nutrients, 13(4), 1154. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu13041154
- Suh, S. Y., Bae, W. K., Ahn, H. Y., Choi, S. E., Jung, G. C., & Yeom, C. H. (2012). Intravenous vitamin C administration reduces fatigue in office workers: a double-blind randomized controlled trial. Nutrition journal, 11, 7. https://doi.org/10.1186/1475-2891-11-7
- He, Y., Yue, Y., Zheng, X., Zhang, K., Chen, S., & Du, Z. (2015). Curcumin, inflammation, and chronic diseases: how are they linked?. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 20(5), 9183–9213. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules20059183
- Campbell, M. S., Carlini, N. A., & Fleenor, B. S. (2021). Influence of curcumin on performance and post-exercise recovery. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 61(7), 1152–1162. https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2020.1754754